This is my world and I intend to make it beautiful!

I intend to make this world a little more beautiful each day. I think that there is too much ugly in the world and people need to focus more on the beauty that surrounds them.

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Gorgeous Halloween Tutu

This is a gorgeous Halloween Tutu and matching headband. The tutu is made with a treble crochet sash waistband that closes with buttons. The buttons make this a very adjustable waist. The tulle is about 15 inches long. The waistband is between 2-3 inches wide. The flower is removable and can be used as a fashion accessory on anything!

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is available for purchase in my Etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/curiouskangaroo 

I might make this pattern available on here later!

No comments:

Post a Comment