This is my world and I intend to make it beautiful!

I intend to make this world a little more beautiful each day. I think that there is too much ugly in the world and people need to focus more on the beauty that surrounds them.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sewing Masterpieces

Lately I have been so busy crocheting I abandoned  my sewing machine. Today, I decided to get out my sewing machine and make a couple of gifts.

This is a blanket I made for Xander. The topside is a super soft and fluffy polka dot print and the bottom side is soft flannel in orange. The corner of the blanket has a small rectangle of polka dot print cotton that has 'Xander' embroidered on it as a personal touch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a bag I made for a friend. It's a nice size tote bag. The outside is made with orange polka dot print cotton and the front has a pocket. The pocket has initials embroidered on it and it is sectioned into 3 separate sections. The inside is hot pink with an orange and white polka print pocket on the inside. Each of the two straps are made with the material from the outside and inside.

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!








No comments:

Post a Comment